Diablo Season 19 – Start Date & Details
As fans anxiously await for more news on Diablo 4, Activision revealed details for Diablo Season 19. Set to begin on November 22, the new season promises excitement with a new buff, two new class sets, and a few new items. Check out the details below!
New Season Theme
The theme of season 19 is killstreaks. By stacking together successive kills, players can earn new stacks for the Pandemonium buff. While all players will earn the new buff, each killstreak goal will cause more powerful effects. A full list of the stacked buffs is below:
- 15 Kills: Exploding Chickens seek and destroy
- 30 Kills: A wide Frost Nova freezes enemies
- 50 Kills: Corpses rain from the sky
- 100 Kills: Five massive Energy Twisters are unleashed
- 150 Kills: Dark Geysers form beneath enemies
- 200 Kills: Treasure chests fall from the sky
- 300 Kills: A ring of fire engulfs everything
- 400 Kills: Meteors hail from above
- 500 Kills: Angels descend upon the battlefield to fight for your cause
- 1000 Kills: ?????
This would not be a new season of Diablo without cosmetic upgrades. If you missed certain rewards from Season 7, three special upgrades are returning for Season 19. In addition, the End of Journey rewards return with two new for players who complete the entire season journey: Valor Portrait Frame and Angelic Treasure Goblin pet.
Season Journey Rewards
While the last few seasons have featured the Conqueror tier, Season 19 follows suit. Players can earn one additional tab each season by completing the Conqueror tier for a maximum of five tabs. Listed below is the full list of stash tabs:
- Guardian of Sanctuary: Finish a level 70 Nephalem Rift on Torment XIII within five minutes
- Gem of My Life: Level three Legendary Gems to level 55
- All I Do IS Win: Complete two Conquests this Season
- Kill You: Kill Ghom at level 70 in under 30 seconds on Torment XIII difficulty
- Money Ain’t A Thang: Slay Greed on Torment XIII difficulty
- Take U There: Reach Greater Rift level 60 Solo
- Power Amplification: Use Kanai’s Cube to augment an Ancient Legendary item with a level 50+ gem
- Cubic Reconfiguration: Use Kanai’s Cube to reforge a Legendary item
Once again, this would not be Diablo without some in-game challenges. Listed below are all the goals for Season 19.
- Sprinter/Speed Racer: complete the entire Diablo III campaign from Act I to Act V at level 70 in under 1 hour!
- Avarice/Avaritia: complete a 50 million gold streak outside of The Vault or its Inner Sanctum.
- On a Good Day/I Can’t Stop: level three Legendary Gems to 65 to complete this challenge!
- Divinity/Lionhearted: push your way to Greater Rift level 75
- Lastly, The Thrill/Superhuman: complete Greater Rift level 45—solo and without any set items equipped.
Finally, completing chapters 2-4 of the season journey rewards players with three new gifts from Haedrig. The gift players receive depends on the character class; therefore, players will need to open all three gifts on the same character to receive a full class set. For a list of the Haedrig’s Gift sets by character class, see the details below:
- Barbarian – Wrath of the Wastes
- Crusader – Roland’s Legacy
- Demon Hunter – Unhallowed Essence
- Monk – Raiment of a Thousand Storms
- Necromancer – Bones of Rathma
- Witch Doctor – Helltooth Harness
- Wizard – Tal Rasha’s Elements
But we want to know what you think. Are you excited for Diablo III Season 19? If so, will you attempt to earn all of the rewards? What do you think about the new killstreak rewards? Leave us a comment in the section below.
While you might think this news story is interesting, be sure to check out our other News articles and learn more about Diablo 4. But as always, be sure to follow us on the social media links to the right and keep it right here for a unique perspective on all the latest video game news.